Harriet is a professional accessibility and disability inclusion consultant for the games industry, with a core background in games production and project leadership.
Committed to meaningful and impactful visibility and representation of disabled and neurodivergent people in the games industry, Harriet has worked with first party console studios on their accessibility, as well as with the education sector.
How can I help?
- Accessibility Talks
- Inclusive Design Sprints
- Accessibility Team Structuring
- Improving games accessibility
- Proof & Sensitivity Reading of content
- Accessible documentation and design docs.
Games Production & Design
- ICPAgile certified
- Hoslitic production methods
- Pitching to investors & publishers
- Design documentation
- Mentoring and moral support for disabled & neurodiverse developers
- Event accessibility, both online and in-person
- Promotion and support with implementing meaningful visibility.